This features goal is to improve compliance and the accuracy of the performance data you gather about staff. We achieve this by enabling your field managers to provide this feedback to you via Watu.
Feedback that you can then review internally, sign off and apply to the staffers notes.
You have 3 additional options when configuring a role:
Your options are:
- See all team members and their contact phone numbers.
- The ability to message their team
- The team is able to see who the team leader is and their contact details.
Can See Team Members
- Everyone in the team can see their team members for that activity day
Can Sign Off
- The ability to ‘sign off’ dates. Learn more about ‘Sign Offs’ here.
- Rate the performance of the staffer, including adding notes. Learn more about scoring here.
- Only someone denoted as a team leader can sign off
You decide on the different levels of control and visibility that you want each role to have.
Once you’ve configured the roles, this is how it works:
- An activity day takes place.
- The field manager/supervisor/event manager, receives an email asking them to confirm attendance of their team and provide performance feedback. See Team Leader Sign-Offs, for Staffers.
- You, or your fellow managers back in the office, sign in to Daily Sign Offs and review the field manager has provided. You can then edit it, or sign it off.
- Job done. Enhanced compliance, better performance management.
Team leader sign offs are not final, they are simply the managers feedback to the office on staff performance and attendance. They still need to be reviewed and signed off by the manager.
We make the review of your team leaders sign offs incredibly straight forward:
- Green tick – Everything is fine.
- Warning sign – The sign off needs to be reviewed.
We will also show you if someone was supposed to sign the shift off but they didn’t, so you can prompt them for their notes on the staffers’ performances and you’ll need to sign off the actual team leaders performance too.
As usual, the ratings are shown within the staffers profile and any notes written by the manager (and signed off), are visible to any managers viewing the staffers profile.
To turn on this feature simply configure the permissions that staffers should have based on their roles by going to your admin panel, and Roles.
We’ve written another blog post for your managers which you can refer them to so that they’re up to speed. Click here. ([link